Proud to offer good old counrty hospitality at its best, located on the all sealed route 52 half way between Masterton in the south and Waipukurau in the north.
Hours - Open Monday 3-9pm (Oct - May) Tuesday to Sunday from 11am, Wednesday to Friday Lunch 12-2pm and Dinner 5.30-9pm Pizzas Friday night Saturday & Sunday (availiable as take-aways) Saturday and Sunday Kitchen 12mid-day to 9pm (9.30am-9pm Oct - May)
- Counrty Hospitality as its Best - on Route 52, Tararua, Nothern Wairarapa
- Great food, cold beer & fine wine - good selection of red and white wine, spirits and Rtds and non-alcoholic drinks
- Variety of local and imported beers and ales - Bay espresso coffee
- internet and wireless - interior and alfresco dining
- courtesy coach availiable - accommodation Puketoi Lodge arrangements availiable
- great for groups or parties - family/children friendly